GREAT VALUE FOR ATHLETES, WORKERS AND EVERY DAY USE
As a small family-owned business, we understand the importance of quality and value. Today, many athletes find themselves committing to huge investments in their athletic sports programs and equipment. We know performance sportswear can come with a high price tag. Our goal is to give high-quality apparel and accessories at a more affordable price. Sport a variety of colors in comfort and style for your next basketball, football, baseball, lacrosse, softball, field hockey game.
Measuring for a Perfect Fit
For the best possible fit measure your UNFLEXED bicep at it largest circumference
- Small: Bicep size 10-13 inches
- Medium: Bicep size 13-15 inches
- Large: Bicep size 15-17 inches
- 95% Polyester / 5% Spandex
- Moisture wicking material keeps sweat away to prevent chafing and rashes
- Silicone band keeps a tight fit around the wrist & upper arm
- Cooling compression sleeve helps prevent injury and enhances performance by stabilizing muscles and stimulate blood circulation, increase muscle oxygenation, and limits inflammation
- Provides protection against the sun's damaging UV rays, skin rash, turf burns, bumps, and cuts
- Anti-slip silicone band provides a form fit for a tight fit to help prevent muscles strain, relieve pain, and stiffness
The following size charts are to provide a general guide. Please check each item's photos for the specific size chart associated with that item.
Women's Size Chart
NOTE: Items may have their own unique size chart. Please check the "size chart" tab on each item page to confirm the appropriate size.
|Womens||XS (0/2)||Small (4/6)||Medium (8/10)||Large (12/14)||XL (16/18)||XXL (20)||1X (16W/18W)||2X (20W/22W)||3X (24W/26W)||4X (28W/30W)|
Bust: Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the tape a bit loose and parallel to the ground.
Waist: Measure around your natural waistline, the thinnest part of your waist, keeping the tape a bit loose and parallel to the ground.
Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, around your bum, keeping the tape a bit loose and parallel to the ground.
Recently Viewed Products
Compression Arm Sleeves for Men and Women
How do I place an order?
During checkout, you'll select what shipping method you prefer, enter payment information, and add your billing and shipping information. Review and confirm your order information before finalizing your order. Press the button to finalize your order and you're all done! We'll take it from there.
Do I have to pay sales tax?
What payment methods do you accept?
When will my order ship?
Please verify your address before completing checkout. We are not responsible for wrong or undeliverable addresses and we are unable to change the shipping address once an order goes into processing.
How much is shipping?
The size of your order and what shipping method you choose will determine the price you'll pay for shipping.